Liz has had an extensive career as a registered nurse (RPAH), a remedial massage therapist and customer service at Qantas Airways.
Her qualifications include:
- Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Certification in 2007
- Diploma in Pilates Instruction
- Pre and Post Natal Pilates Certificate
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Barre Instructor / Boxing Instructor
Liz has attended numerous Pilates conferences and workshops both within Australia and overseas:
- Polestar Pilates International Conference in Cologne, Germany
- Pilates Method Alliance annual U.S conference in Long Beach, Los Angeles
- Pilates Method Alliance annual U.S conference in Las Vegas
Liz has focused her career on teaching Pilates for the last 16 years. Her unique vision has been honed by an extensive health and movement background. When combined with service industry experience developed at Qantas, Liz’s Pilates sessions are not only physically beneficial for you, but she makes the whole experience enjoyable.
Dynamic Physique Pilates was founded by Liz in 2009, with her first bustling studio in the heart of Randwick. She has since developed her Five Dock Pilates studio into a warm and welcoming place where you can feel comfortable to focus on your fitness, rehabilitation, and well-being.
Liz knows how to get the best out of all she comes into contact with. As well as running her very successful Pilates studios in Sydney’s East, she was the operations manager for one of Australia’s premier martial arts studios. She was responsible for more than 1000 students.
Give Liz a call today 0414 271 100 to get started!
Read about our client experinces
Benefits of Pilates
Rejuvenation and energy
Toned and flattened abdominals
A stronger more flexible spine
Relief from lower back discomfort
Increased strength and stamina